“THE PADDLE BOARD FOR PERFORMANCE WHITEWATER SUP”
We’ve built a paddle board that’s ready to take on the rivers and rapids.
Enough tail kick to turn easy and plenty of nose kick to handle steep drops. When you go down the stream, you may hit some rocks and smash some boulders so, we have your board protected with double skin technology layer and an extra sturdy fixed long low profile middle fin, that will be happy to take some punishment. The FCS side fins, a standing tray for extra stability and multiple front position handles are great for that extra performance.
NEW TRACK & SLIDE CENTER FIN
• The new Track&Slide center fin for river boards has a lower angle of attack and a longer surface, which enables a more steady and easy ride over the rocks.
• Its thick profile makes it more resistant against boulder smashes. And thanks to its long profile it is easier to track the board down the stream whilst sill being maneuverable.
NEW LINEAR DROPSTITCH
MORE RESPONSIVE, STIFFER, & LIGHTER. FEEL IT!
• Linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in warp direction ( the direction of the board’s length), maximizing the stiffness and response.
• Linear dropstich also secures the board’s shape better over time compared to standard knitted dropstitch.
• Linear dropstich with single-layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
• What does it mean for you? An ultra light board with the best stiffness that single layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.