For racing or cruising, Boomkicker is an economic, easy, light and performing system for boats up to 12 m (40 ft).
The lightweight, low profile design features two coated flexible fibreglass rods which provide the force to support the boom.
Pulling the boom down causes the Boomkicker to flex upwards, releasing straightens the rods thereby lifting the boom.
Each Boomkicker is supplied with comprehensive and easy to follow fitting instructions. All fastenings required are included.
The boom fitting is contoured to fit both round and flat booms and the mast fitting can slide in Boomkicker luff grooves to avoid drilling.
For ease of installation and rigging, the Boomkicker mounts independently inside the existing kicking strap tackle. There is no requirement to replace existing hardware, just fit the Boomstrut and remove the topping lift.
The Boomkicker has been carefully designed and constructed to eliminate sharp edges, minimise parts and provide ease of installation. All parts are from high grade stainless steel and aluminium “Spectro” grey anodised for good looks and durability.
Maintenance free durable design eliminates friction and sliding parts
- Patented flexing spring provides fast response and a near constant force for vang efficiency
- Easy installation independent of existing kicking strap. No need to replace existing hardware
- Simple to follow fitting instructions and all fastenings included
- Mast fitting can use the luff groove to eliminate drilling
- Five sizes
- Light weight maintenance free