boat latch / push-to-close / for panels / deck
for panels, deck
When you want to mount and/or actuate a push-to-close latch from a variety of angles or locations, the Sundecker Panel Latch provides loads of versatility. The substantially sized latch body tolerates strong pulling forces, and the remote latch actuation option helps keep latch points free from external hardware.
Product Features and Benefits
The basic push-to-close slide mechanism in this latch is enhanced with a strong body design and multiple latch and release options to create a versatile concealed latch solution for applications where smaller latches just don't work.
- Actuator strap ( 1 meter/39" long) attaches at rear of latch but can be bent and routed to pull from various angles
- Actuator strap style assembly ships with loop strap release, angled strap protector, and latch striker
- Eyelet connection style provides an attachment point for a cable actuation system
- Strong body construction withstands greater pulling force for opening
- Latch bolts to inside of enclosure, out of sight
- All marine-grade materials