kitesurfing harness / waist / freestyle
We’ve completely overhauled the Ballistic Harness’s waist belt and spreader bar setup for 2016, making this the most secure, comfortable and refined harness we have ever produced.
Most notably, for added comfort we’ve made considerable upgrades to the spreader bar pad, which now features a cushy high-density molded EVA foam. The bar and pad are integrated into one streamline piece and are secured by a new four-point webbing system, which holds the bar firmly in place and prevents it from riding up, causing discomfort and possible rib injury. We’ve reworked the closure to a simple clip-in system that slides into a slot in the spreader bar. Simply click in, tighten and ride, then pull on the red tab to click back out. The body of the harness features a super durable outer and cushy interior with a 3-D thermoform cushion layout designed for ergonomic fit and superior back support. Fiberglass battens are integrated into the body of the harness to provide added support and structure in needed load zones. A cushy foam edge lines the top and bottom to provide added comfort and prevent chafing.
Ballistic Harness highlights:
• No more stomach or rib pain with super-cushy molded EVA spreader bar pad
• Spreader bar won’t ride up thanks to secure four-point webbing attachment layout
• Easy entry/exit with clip-in attachment
• Extra back support with integrated fiberglass battens
• Freestyle friendly handle pass leash attachment and metal ring
• More comfort, less chafing with cushy Flex Edge along top and bottom