twin-tip kiteboard / wave
2017 Karolina Pro
• Pro model board for world champion Karolina Winkowska
• Tailored Specifically for aggressive female riders
• Great load and pop, big airs and soft landings
• Smooth, consistent flex with Bedrock Carbon Insert
• Flexible, durable made in the USA wood-core construction
Karolina Pro characteristics:
Building on the popularity of last year’s Refraction Karolina model, this freestyle-focused board is designed with hard-charging, aggressive and powered-up female riders in mind. It is modeled to the demands of world champion Karolina Winkowska. You will generate great power with or without boots and will love its smooth load and pop. It’s great for big airs and cushy landings thanks to a progressive rocker profile, subtle V-spine and wood core construction. When you press on rails or fun boxes, you will notice that you’re pressing on a flat surface with raise edges that prevents you from catching an edge.
Karolina Pro rider profile:
You’ll love the Karolina Pro if you’re an aggressive female rider who wants a freestyle-specific board that will take you, and your game, to the next level.
Hand build, wood core Karolina Pro board, four two-inch (5.08 CM ) kite fins and fin screws, grab handle