Standard Yacht (maintenance) Platforms
We offer standard Yacht (maintenance) platforms that go from 450 (3,0 x 1,5m) to 800 (4,0 x 2,0m). These individual platforms enable activities such as sunbathing, transom, or maintenance and repair tasks. You can combine two or more of our standard sized platforms to make the configuration that you wish, such as a T-shape.
SeaRafts are manufactured at our own state-of-the-art facilities in Europe (eg. Germany) using a revolutionary internal construction technology that guarantees the highest levels of safety, stability and quality. Our HEYtex double wall fabric (DWF) is the lightest and strongest material available resulting in easily foldable and rollable lightweight platforms for compact stowage.
- Standard Sizes: 3.0m x 1.5m up until 4.0m x 2.0m
- Surface Area: 4.50m² up until 8.00m²
- Deck Finish Options: Pear Grey, Traditional Teak, Crocodile Skin, Diamond Shaped
- Included as Standard: d-rings, soft grip carry handles, carry/storage bag, repair kit
Alternatively we can design customized platforms for your yacht and take your platform to the ultimate level of individualised luxury. Think of T- or M-shaped ports for docking jet skis, tenders and Seabobs, platforms that fit your yachts stern profile, from small sectional components design to large custom platforms. Some other options available:
- 4 deck finish types (eg. a traditional and elegant Teak Deck anti-slip, flexible and foldable)
- various platform heights (10, 15, 20 & 33cm)
- Water ballast bags
- D-Rings, Soft carry handles
- Quick connectors
- Boarding/swim stairs
- Design shaping and bending together yacht name or logo make it individually yours