FOR RADOMES, OPEN ARRAY AND SMALL SATCOM/TV ANTENNA
Expertly designed to install your antenna on the cabin roof, flybridge or radar arch of your powerboat, providing a clear view of the horizon for maximum antenna performance.
CHOICE OF HEIGHTS
130mm (5”) for low level clearance of smaller obstacles or 250mm (10”) for greater clearance and increased radar horizon.
Pre-fitted IP65 gland to seal cable entry into stem and a watertight base seal included so no need for messy sealant.
EASE OF INSTALL
Pre-drilled mounting holes, the antenna fastens to PowerTower top plate using its own mounting bolts.
FEATURES OF THE NEW POWERTOWER RANGE:
• Internally Mounted Scanstrut DS30 cable seal
• Marine Sealant not required
• No need to cut cable of remove plugs
• Inserts included to fit cables from all major radomes
CHOICE OF 2 OTHER MATERIALS:
• Composite PowerTower – Single piece moulding – curves and strength to suit any boat
• Stainless PowerTower – Marine grade stainless – traditional look, mirror finish
APT-150-01 / APT-250-01 – 25° Aft leaning 6" or 10" Aluminium PowerTower® now available for 2kW / 4kW Raymarine; Garmin and Navico 3G / 4G radomes (Replacing the APT-5-1 & APT-10-1.
APT6003 150mm (6") Aluminium PowerTower® for open array – Raymarine (4’), Furuno (2’) & NEW Navico Halo (3’,4’,6’)