This suit is highly recommended combining a Long John wetsuit and removable batten system in one product.
This full length suit is suitable for 470, skiff and catamaran sailors and all classes not requiring battens but who require a comfortable, technically cut, full length suit.
Utilizing the latest technology this suit is blind stitched with liquid glue seam construction.
Optimal flexibility and comfort come from strategically placed panelling.
Velcro dual shoulder entry allows top to roll down for easy fitting.
Internal plush lined pocket system for optional hiking pads
Hiking pads are neoprene encased with Velcro strips for positive placement within the plush pocket. Three sizes of pads available 220mm, 200mm, 180mm. Pads can be positioned to your own preference within the internal plush lined pouch.
• 3mm Super stretch neoprene
• Blind stitched with liquid glue seam construction
• Adjustable shoulder straps
• Upper body panels use Metalite reflective glue and Thermospan inner lining for comfort and warmth, preventing wind chill
• Spandex binding around arms and neck
• Glide skin on calf to prevent water intake and stop pant riding up the leg
• 6mm seamless reinforced seat in high tenacity, abrasion resistant Supratex
• Optional batten system 220mm, 200mm, 180mm
• V style leg design
• full length
• Tatex knee pads
If you already have a batten system then the plush lined pouch will be compatible with your existing batten pads.