SWR-090 is a 9,5m multi-purpose, heavy-duty, high-speed planning boat for operation in costal sea areas, in open sea as a daughtercraft and in lakes and rivers in almost any climate zone.
The BASIC Version has:
- top speed 30-33 knots;
- stern-drive propulsion, twin inboards;
- excellent sea-keeping ability of the hull;
- as max. as possible effective deck for equipment, seating, cargo etc.;
- deck tie down points for safe cargo and equipment fixing , hooks for diving air hoses, table for control equipment;
- 4x lifting points (for launching the boat with slings);
- rigid fenders of different types available for contact berthing to other boats/ships;
- aft rescue/divers platform;
- many options, that can be added.
Hull material: Marine grade aluminum alloys
Functionality: Multi-purpose high-speed vessel
Propulsion: turbo-diesels with stern-drives
Length overall 9.45 m
Beam overall 3.2 m
Draught max 0.5 m
People on board 12 pax.