SWR-090 is a 9,5m multi-purpose, heavy-duty, high-speed planning boat for operation in costal sea areas, in open sea as a daughtercraft and in lakes and rivers in almost any climate zone.
The characteristics, listed below, let it fully comply with the Search and Rescue operations:
- top speed 40-45 knots;
- water-jet propulsion, twin inboards;
- excellent sea-keeping ability of the hull;
- as max. as possible effective deck for equipment, seating, cargo etc.;
- deck tie down points for safe cargo and equipment fixing , hooks for diving air hoses, table for control equipment;
- 4x lifting points (for launching the boat with slings);
- detachable quick release hook system with remote control handle H.Henriksen (1 or 2 points);
- full set of radio-navigation equipment installed (including radar, thermo-camera, AIS, etc.);
- rigid fenders of different types available for contact berthing to other boats/ships;
- safety rail system around the deck for safe rescue operations;
- electrically operated aft rescue/divers platform;
- dry-break coupling fuel filling system with adapters (no leakage, quick refueling with high flow speed);
- special systems for self-righting and self-righting bags;
- many other features, which can be found in Product Sheet.
Hull material: Marine grade aluminum alloys
Functionality: Multi-purpose high-speed SAR vessel
Propulsion: turbo-diesels with waterjets/surface drives
Length overall 9.45 m
Beam overall 3.2 m
Draught max 0.5 m
People on board 12 pax.