SWR-120 is a 12-meter multi-purpose, heavy-duty, high-speed, planning boat for operation in costal sea areas, in open sea as a daughtercraft and in lakes and rivers in any climate zone.
The characteristics, listed below, let it fully comply with the police/military/special forces requirements:
- top speed up to 50-55 knots (upon special request);
- RC weaponry installation possibilities (upon special request);
- bulletproof superstructure option (upon special request);
- possibility to install almost any radio-navigation equipment, including thermo-camera and satellite internet;
- rigid fenders of different types available for contact berthing to other boats/ships;
- safety rail system around the superstructure for safe operations on deck;
- possibility of custom extension of the LOA up to 13m (upon special request);
- many other features, which can be found in Product Sheet.
SWR-120 structures and systems are designed to meet ISO Small Craft certification and Bureau Veritas HSC class. Rules. Possible Design category for CE is A (different Modules).
Hull material: Marine grade aluminum alloys
Superstructure: Composite sandwich with carbon reinforcements
Functionality: Multi-purpose high-speed PATROL vessel
Propulsion: turbo-diesels with waterjets/surface drives
Length overall 11.99 m
Beam overall 3.6 m
Depth at side 0.9 m
Draught max 0.7 m
Height 3.55 m (without removable parts)
Personell/Crew 12/2 pax.
The boat in the "Multi-purpose" version is available for the test runs for any clients on the Black Sea.
More photos and text specification of the boat can be found on our web-site: www.s-ribs.com/swr-120/