search and rescue boat / inboard / aluminum
search and rescue boat
11.99 m (39'04")
SWR-120 is a 12-meter multi-purpose, heavy-duty, high-speed, planning boat for operation in costal sea areas, in open sea as a daughtercraft and in lakes and rivers in any climate zone.
The characteristics, listed below, let it fully comply with the Search and Rescue operations:
- top speed 40-45 knots;
- excellent sea-keeping ability of the hull;
- full set of radio-navigation equipment installed (including GMDSS A2 equipment, thermo-camera, AIS, etc.);
- rigid fenders of different types available for contact berthing to other boats/ships;
- safety rail system around the superstructure for safe rescue operations on the deck;
- electrically operated aft rescue/divers platform;
- possibility of custom extension of the LOA up to 13m (upon special request);
- many other features, which can be found in Product Sheet.
SWR-120 structures and systems are designed to meet ISO Small Craft certification and Bureau Veritas HSC classification Rules. Possible Design category for CE is A (different Modules possible).
Hull material: Marine grade aluminum alloys
Superstructure: Composite sandwich with carbon reinforcements
Functionality: Multi-purpose high-speed SAR vessel
Propulsion: turbo-diesels with waterjets/surface drives
Length overall 11.99 m
Beam overall 3.6 m
Depth at side 0.9 m
Draught max 0.7 m
Height 3.55 m (without removable parts)
Personell/Crew 12/2 pax.
The boat in the "Multi-purpose" version is available for the test runs for any potential clients on the Black Sea.
More photos and text specification of the boat can be found on our web-site: www.s-ribs.com/swr-120/