Solo or in a crew :Since the beginning of CAPE COD’s creation, it was designed for single-handed navigation; all the operating elements have been placed at the back offering thus to the helmsman a fantastic independence.
For a regatta :CAPE COD offers great performances whatever the point of sail, feelings are intense thanks to an optimal and generous sail plan and a high quality equipment.
For anchorage :The swim ladder, the shower, the vast sunbath and the inventive table will contribute to the enjoyment of an unforgettable day. Later, the two real bunk of the cabin will draw you for a relaxing nap or a whole night on board.
With family and friends : CAPE COD can contain 8 persons cosily ensconced aboard; furthermore the cabin could be a refuge for children. Thanks to the very low draught, 45 cm, you will be able to beach yourself in order to enjoy famous sites usually unattainable for sailing boats.
Rigging aluminum black lacquered SELDEN
• Lazy jack
• SELDEN single line reefing System
• Battery 75 amp
• 2 bilge pumps, manual and electric
• Inboard motor 14CV NANNI DIESEL
• Fuel tank 25l
• 2 blade propeller
• Daggerboard with winch lift
• Pulley system, boom vang, Winch self-tailing Harken 35
• Halyard blockers
• Retractable mooring cleats and 4 stainless steel fairleads
• Swimming ladder
• Stainless steel roof ramp
• Self-draining cockpit covered with teak slat
• Teak footrest
• Removable cockpit table
• Coil and black composite winch brackets
• 1 black composite coamings
• 1 large anchor locker
• 1 large trunk