The ME60BT is a four channel, 120 Watts RMS Bluetooth wireless audio amplifier capable of delivering up to 30W RMS per channel. It has a compact, water resistant design that allows for flexible mounting possibilities. The control keypad is designed to withstand installation in the gas zone of a portable spa and is equally suited for use in a marine environment
The unit accepts either audio streamed via Bluetooth connection or hard wired input via RCA input. The waterproof control pad is easily mounted as the body of the keypad is threaded and the large mounting nut is tightened against the back side of the mounting surface.
• Power – on/off
• Input mode – Bluetooth or direct
• Play/pause – available in Bluetooth mode
• Track forward/repeat – available in Bluetooth mode
• Volume up/down – available in both Bluetooth and direct mode
• To add up to four loudspeakers or two popup speakers and a subwoofer to a portable spa
• As a stand-alone system amplifier for any audio source – ideal for small watercraft/ATV’s/golf carts
Powers up to (8) 4ohm speakers
Internal distortion limiting circuits
Dedicated Subwoofer gain level control
External waterproof control pad included
Water resistant design for spa or marine use
Rear channels switchable from full range to powered sub out.