Pilemate & Pilemate Dock Bracket
Pilemate slips over your piling on floating docks and mooring pilings providing a strong, lightweight, and unsinkable product. Pilemate floats up and down around the pile during tide changes or storm surges and eliminates the guesswork of leaving slack in the lines, and worse, ripped out cleats.
• Acts as a turning bumper and 360 degree rub rail.
• Protection against docking mishaps.
• Holds lines high and dry while slip is vacant.
• Each Pilemate can serve two vessels, one on each side.
• Attractive finish to the piling at all times, covering up unsightly buildup.
• Prevents lines from slipping.
• Bigger boats in tighter slips.
• Floating tie points.
• Piles are going to last longer and will not wear out.
• All slips become private slips.
A Pilemate economically extends the working height of existing piles. Our proprietary design adds 3 or more feet before docks or boats can come over the top of your piling in a storm surge.
This is accomplished by extending the body of a Pilemate below its flotation. During hurricane sandy, we saved our clients from catastrophic damage.
Let us explain how we can do the same for you!