The system is suitable for the translation of a part of the aft platform to enlarge the walkable surface.
1) The translation of the platform is related to the obstracted length of the boat. In a traditional telescopic systems, a part of the length of the structure between the fixed element and the
telescopic element remains superimposed to have an interlocking reaction with a translation / overall size ratio equal to 3/4; with this invention the ratio is almost 1/1.
2) It is possible to align the telescopic platform with the fixed platform of the boat to have a single continuous plane.
3) A telescopic system can be combined with the swim platform to use the swim platform as a tender lift or as a sinkable beach for swimming even on a boat where the swim platform is
not protruding or if you want to use the space under the swim platform to expand the stern area of the hull.
4) It is possible to combine the plate with a pantograph stepladder. In this way you can have a sinkable platform with a comfortable ladder to access the water or or the dock combined with a reduced footprint on the boat, limiting the protrusion of the platform in navigation conditions.
5) With a reverse translation system it is possible to have the platform at deck level.
6) A further application of the system can be obtained by installing it in combination with a pantograph tender lift mechanism. Also in this case the advantage of the solution is evident for the favorable position of the tender during navigation and the possibility of being able to launch it without having to slide it manually from its position.