Comfortable adjustment between bridge equipment
Heavy equipped deck rails designed for all kind of environments. An electrically operated deck rail increases the comfort and gives easy adjustments between bridge equipment. MX deck rails have integrated cable guiding and more space to allow a larger number of cables. Deck rails for the NorSap 2500 and 3500 series are not suitable for manual travel due to the larger chair models.
NorSap MX deck rails is operated thru a control panel in the chairs armrest. Alternatively the control of the deck rail can be integrated in the customers PLS system or other custom controlling equipment.
Produced in high quality aluminium. Require top mounted or flush. Demands 24V DC 20A power source, converter can be ordered separately. Standard lengths of 1500, 2000, 2500 and 3000mm. Other lengths on request..
Standard features & options:
- Electrically operated
- Large space for cables
- Top mounted or flush implementation in deck
- Fitted with electrical adjustment, slot and conveyer for cables
- Standard lengths of 1500, 2000, 2500 and 3000mm
- May be delivered in customized lengths
- Manufactured in anodized aluminium with a centre slot for cables
- Demands 24V DC 20A power source. Order converter separately
Suits NorSap 2500, 3500 and MX series