BF®, the Block-Friction® violin ring – has an exceptional weight/strength ratio (10 times lighter than a pulley), designed for a heavy static load.
The Friction Blocks can be used to make vang or mainsail 3:1 or 4:1 hoists on dinghies, as well as Cunningham adjustment hoists, or clew hoists on larger vessels.
- Foresail 3D trim
- Hoists (mainsail, vang, running backstay,…etc)
- Double sheet hauler
+ DATA SHEET
- Nodus Factory low-friction ring™ made of Self-lubricating technical plastic resin ¬ black
- Block®, clamping and holding ring, made of technical PA, which can lock and quickly fix a low-friction ring.
- Loop textile®, core and sheath made of 100% Dyneema® R2 12fx pre-stretched, coated ¬ Light grey / black
- Weight/strength ratio
- Performance, lightness and reliability
Reliable and maintenance free