BlueWay™ is an electric stand up paddle with an handle bar, developed for tourism professionals, designed, produced and marketed by Next Blue Tech in France.
The BlueWay™ is a beach watercraft :
- accessible to all (from 5 to 85 years old),
- 100% eco-responsible (silent, emission-free, recyclable),
- respectful of others (with a contained speed of 7 km/h),
- robust (design for professional use, rotomolded board),
- perfectly stable (wide board, support on the handlebar),
- Easy handling (reversible directional propulsion),
- safe and secure (connected object),
- with an exceptional autonomy of 7 hours!
The BlueWay™ offers new sensations and allows you to explore the coasts without getting wet, alone or in two or three, within the limit of 150 kg.
The pack BlueWay™ includes the float + handlebar + motorization, a quick charger (3h30), a 2 kWh battery (autonomy 7h). From 6 800 € excluding taxes.
* Speed : 7km/h
* Autonomy : 7h
* Motor Type : Electric
* Lengh : 2.5 m
* Weight : 62 kg
* Passenger capacity : Min: 1 unit, Max: 3 unit
* Maximum load : 150 kg
* Material : Rotomolded