Backpack for transporting the skin and cross ribs and other equipment of folding kayaks. Ergonomic cut. The backpack is made of durable and wear-resistant material Polyester 300, with robust bottom of PVC fabric and YKK fittings; it has shoulder straps, waist and chest straps, side handles, outer and inner pockets.
- outer loops and pockets to attach paddles (paddles do not take space inside);
- ergonomic system of weight distribution (a waist belt and a chest belt);
- anatomical shoulder straps (comfortable to carry for a long time);
- transpirable material on the shoulder straps (no sweating and chafing where the backpack comes in contact with your body);
- big ventilation window of perforate PVC (things inside will not become damp);
- side pockets of mesh fabric (the pocket can accommodate neoprene shoes or a bottle of water);
- inner pocket with Velcro fastener (additional compartment for your personal things);
- zipper protection (protects from mechanical damage and moisture ingress into the backpack);
- side handles (for easy carrying over short distances).
- Comes in black or grey colour.
- Weight - xxx kg.
- Size - 53 x 22 x 104 cm (Length x Width x Height)