The miniSailor Classic is a precision digital barograph that can be used for navigation and weather forecasting. Particularly suitable for navigation on the high seas in difficult conditions, it is also intended for land users, and more generally for those who wish to analyze the fine variations of the pressure over time.
- Robust design adapted to the marine environment
- Internal weather library to discover or rediscover all the interest of the information delivered by a barograph
- Optimized power consumption and low consumption
- High-resolution display, readable from all angles,
- Smart scale and choice of viewing periods: 12-24-48-96 hours
- Automatic calculation of variations over 1 hour and 3 hours
- LED lighting
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Operates on DC voltage: 12V
- Sensor Resolution: 0.01 hPa
- Case dimensions: 180 x 110 mm x 50 mm
- Length of the supplied power cable: 2 meters
- Entirely designed and manufactured in France
The miniSailor was designed by Naoned Sailing Innovation, a french company which develops navigation equipment for ocean racing, regatta and ocean cruising.
GUARANTEED 2 YEARS