High strength large diameter Duplex stainless steel shaft with 316L flanges
Secure anchoring using high quality marine galvanised chain
Reliable operation with high load capacity and minimal maintenance required
High performance motor with a history of rugged reliability in Maxwell product
Rugged gearbox to suit large shafts with ratio optimised to give best performance
Secure anchoring through high strength rope with stretch to reduce shock loading
Engineered design for superior strength with marine anodising avoiding corrosion
• Robust, reliable, high performance Drum Winch
• 6mm Rode (standard) or 4mm High Strength Rode for increased anchoring depth
• MAX Warp - high strength combined with stretch for absorbing shock loads
• High quality marine galvanised chain
• Exceptional performance using Maxwell proven gearbox and motor
• Long life - Stainless Steel and Marine Anodised construction
• Large diameter high strength Duplex Stainless Steel shaft
• Aluminium construction to minimise corrosion issues on Aluminium vessels
• Easy install through separate legs and flexibility of motor positioning
• Plain bearings for reliable operation and high load capacity
• Simple emergency operation if power is lost
What makes the TASMAN Drum Winch unique?
1. Maxwell proprietary gearbox - custom ratio for optimised performance, direct fit to larger diameter
shafts, large bearings and seals, robust design.
2. Proven Maxwell 600W motor as used on the popular RC Series models.
3. Large diameter high strength shaft - higher holding load and improved resistance to bending.