The stainless steel (AISI 316) fluted capstan VC Series is designed for simple, low
cost anchor recovery on smaller boats and rope hauling on larger vessels.
Features and benefits
• Vertical design suits smaller powerboats or sailboats and can be utilised for anchor rodes, as a docking capstan on larger craft, or auxiliary line hauling from
• High quality, hard wearing stainless steel (AISI 316) above deck components.
• Functional rope hauling from any direction using fl uted, snag-free warping drum for positive control of all ropes.
• Simplifi ed through deck installation by modular design and precise alignment of gearbox to the topworks.
• Alternative gearbox/motor positions accommodate virtually all installation situations.
• Compact, reliable gearbox, made of corrosion resistant materials.
• Anodized aluminium gearbox and spacer on VC500 and VC1000 models.
• Heavy duty, dual direction motors, designed for marine winches.
• Easily disassembled for servicing.
• Can be mounted horizontally for use as a pot hauler or davit winch
• Can be mounted horizontally for use as a pot hauler or davit winch.