MarineNav builds tough, true marine-grade displays capable of performing in the harshest environments on earth. Internationally known for their quality and reliability, our displays are precisionbuilt from high strength marine-grade aluminum and finished in salt rated, UV protected powder coating inside and out. Developed to suit a variety of vessels from climate-controlled luxury yachting to more demanding IP65 rated open flybridge military/naval applications and everything in between, there is a MarineNav display suitable for your needs.
Built on the same proven platform as our CG Elite displays, Mariner LCD displays offer excellent value and daylight readable performance. Standard features include one-touch input selection, dedicated backlit front controls that are easy to see and use, and one-touch red monochrome night mode ideal for low light conditions. All MarineNav displays come with a two-year warranty (2nd year with product registration).
Mariner Series displays are available in 12", 15", 19", and 24” sizes and offer several options including enhanced brightness, front and/or rear IP 65 water-resistance, and composite inputs.
Mariner 15 Features
• Available in a variety of brightness options from 400-1000 nits
• 1 VGA, 1 HDMI, 1 DVI, 2 composite
• Optional optical bonded glass front panel
• Optional daylight readable performance
• Optional IP65 water-resistance front and/or rear
• Backlit front controls
• Console flush or VESA mounting options
• Available in AC or DC
• Red monochrome night-mode
• TFT Active Matrix Panel, LED backlight
• Integrated Computer Option
• Two year warranty (2nd year with product registration*)