The cube MARINE FLOOR Eco-System is a floating modular pontoon system offering unmatched resistance, solidity and stability. Its main secret is based on the cubes structure itself, its base on plots but also the 3 points locking system. Designed to be adapted for every possible situation, you can find it both at sea in the toughest applications and at lakes or rivers for its assembly ease, its infinite forms variations and especially for its safety conferred by its centre pin system.
- Size: 50 cm x 50 cm x 40 cm (0.25 m²/cube 4 cubes for 1 m²)
- Weight: 6.5 kg/cube
- Buoyancy: 90 kg/cube (360 kg/m², security margins included)
- French made product
- Quick and easy assembly/disassembly
- Easy transport, storage and handling thanks to its low weight and its small dimension
- Completely modular, allows to adapt and modify the structure shape regarding the needs, the events or the activity
- Maximum charge capacity equals to 360 kg/m² with a single floor. Possibility to place one or two other floors on top for industrial applications
- UV rays resistant, frost-resistant, seawater resistant shockproof treated against fire spreading anti-skid structure surface antistatic
- No need for particular maintenance
- Perfect completion and planarity
- Logo and/or colour choice from 1,000 cubes quantity
- Completely recyclable, respect the environment, temporary use on natural protected sites
- Wide range of accessories available: stainless steel accessories (handrails, mooring rings, ladders), fenders, etc.