The LALIZAS ISO RACING high quality standard Life raft is ultra-light, having a compact size which provides easy storage. Due to the lightweight material, it is ideal for racing sailboats that need to save space and weight. Its manufacturing technology and materials used, are inspired by the aviation industry to ensure maximum performance. Available in sizes for 4 - 12 people, packed either in a canister or in a waterproof valise.
The LALIZAS ISO RACING Liferaft is automatically inflated by a 12-metre painter line and its inflation system, provides enough gas to inflate all the buoyancy chambers. Each chamber is capable of fully supporting the raft with its maximum number of occupants. The LALIZAS ISO RACING is manufactured and tested according to ISO 9650-1 standards as last amended for Safety and offers highly visible, stable sheltered conditions for the occupants.
Features & Specifications
1. Thermally insulated floor
2. International orange, self-erecting canopy with retro-reflective tapes
3. Twin independent buoyancy tubes containing safety valves
4. Rain water collection gutter
5. Ventilation and observation port
6. Fully closeable entrance flap. The 10 to 12 person versions also include an additional entrance.
7. External, internal lifelines and righting device suitable for handling even by one person
8. Comprehensive international service centers
9. Operating temperature -15° C to + 65° C
10. Stowage max height: 6m above sea level