sit-on-top kayak / inflatable / sea / touring
sea, touring, fishing, river running
The Pioneer is the versatile beginner’s choice. It is lightweight, rugged, and strong enough to easily hold two people and plenty of gear. The ideal family touring companion for sightseeing, fishing, snorkeling, and yacht tending, the Pioneer is also a fun craft for advanced kayakers, even on moderately rough or rapidly flowing water. One person can easily unpack, inflate, deflate, carry, and stow it away.
The Pioneer is designed and constructed for use on rivers and lakes and at the seashore.
• Compact, lightweight, and durable
• Hull constructed of heavy-gauge sun- and saltwater-resistant material
• V-shaped bottom for maneuverability and stability
• I-beam-construction floor, for increased rigidity
• Removable inflatable seats with backrests
• Front and rear spray skirts
• Inflatable thwart seat
• Large screw-type valves, easy to open and close, for fast, easy inflation and deflation
• Screw-type drain valves for fast, easy draining of the kayak