The measuring gears are driven by the liquid flow
on the principle of a gear motor.
• The gears run without contact in the measuring chamber. The bearing elements are low-friction ball or plain bearings.
• The movement of the gears is sampled without contact by means of two sensors located in the cover.
Between sensor compartment and measuring chamber is located a pressure-resistant, non-magnetic separator plate.
• When the measuring mechanism rotates by one tooth pitch, the sensor emits a signal which corresponds to the geometrical tooth volume Vgz .
• The signal is converted into a square-wave signal by the preamplifier.
• The two-channel sampling permits better resolution as well as recognition of the flow direction.
• Optimized for individual applications because the series have been rendered media-specific by means of differing clearances, bearing variants and materials.
• Wide measuring ranges with sizes graduated to meet specific requirements.
• Measurement independent of viscosity within the specified ranges.
• Low pressure drop
• High-response measurement
• High working pressure
• Low noise emission
• High-precision measurement with outstanding reproducibility
• Temperature-independent output signals over a wide temperature range
• High degree of accuracy, even with low flow rates at the bottom end of the measuring range
• High working reliability of the electronics
• Easy to use terminal of the preamplifier
• Working indication of the electronic
• Sensor system and preamplifier in EMC-compatible design
• Explosion-proof version available for all volume counters