Gear pumps KF are used for pumping a wide variety of fluids.
Gear pumps KF are distinguished especially by their wide range of variants which are assembled as required on the modular principle and also permit subsequent upgrade.
The pumps are also suitable for media with low lubricating properties.
The standard housing sections are of grey cast iron.
The gear units are manufactured from high-strength case-hardening steel, hardened and mounted in special multi-compound plain bearing bushes.
The standard drive shaft is sealed by single radial lip-type seal.
All pump sizes incorporate helical tooth system.
This feature, combined with special gear geometry, results in extremely low noise levels and reduced pressure pulsation.
• The fluids should ensure a certain minimum lubricating properties, should not contain solids and should be chemically compatible.
• Avoid dry operation.
• The pumps may only be operated in the specified direction of rotation, as otherwise the shaft seal will be destroyed.
• In order to prevent excessive overpressure, a safety valve should be provided in the system or on the pump.
• The pressure relief valve attached to the pump may only be used as safety valve for short-term operation.
• A separate pressure relief valve with return line to the reservoir must be foreseen, if a partial discharge flow has to be drained over a prolonged period.