KARIBIK - artificial leather - elastic and abrasion-resistant
KARIBIK is a pleasantly soft, elastic, abrasion-resistant synthetic leather that is characterized by its special ease of care and long durability. KARIBIK is used for upholstery of all kinds, for cladding indoors and outdoors, in boat and vehicle construction, as well as for medical beds.
We recommend our UNI-Kleber 140 for bonding.
Width: approx. 140 cm
Delivery is from 1 running meter.
• Scratch and abrasion resistant DIN EN ISO 5470-2> 100,000 tours
• Resistant to salt water
• UV-resistant DIN EN ISO 105-BO2 ≥ grade 6
• Flame retardant according to DIN EN 1021, 1 + 2 / MVSS 302
• Cold and heat resistant
• Insensitive to dirt
• Phthalate free
• approx. 88% PVC upper material
• Approx. 12% polyester / viscose fabric
• Total weight / m² approx. 600 g
• Total thickness: approx. 1.1 mm ± 0.1 mm
• Product width: approx. 140 cm
• Roll length: approx. 25 m
Use light soapy water, rinse with clean water, dry with a cloth. Do not use organic solvents. Maintenance that preserves the material is not required.
Sewing, tacking, gluing, HF welding.
Areas of application
Boat, yacht and shipbuilding, caravan and vehicle construction, etc.