Sound 26 D soundproofing panel
Innovation in the fight against noise
Wherever noise is generated, the Sound 26 D soundproofing panel is a promising innovation in the fight against noise. The new material is a closed-cell polyethylene foam that is used for sound insulation and soundproofing in a wide variety of areas.
Format: approx. 120 cm x 60 cm
Delivery is from 1 piece
• Fire behavior: DIN 4102 - B 1
• Temperature resistance: -30 ° C to 100 ° C
• Thermal conductivity: 0.082 W / mK according to ISO 8301, -5 ° C
• Low water absorption: UNI EN 12088 - only max. 4% with full immersion after 24 hours.
• Material: PE foam
• Surface: closed-cell
• Foam color: black
• Format: approx. 120 cm x 60 cm
• Weight: 25 kg + / - 2 kg / m³
• Thickness: 27 mm
Areas of application
Boat, yacht, ship and mechanical engineering, trucks, rail vehicles, agricultural and construction machinery, medical technology.
Sound 26 D can be installed easily and cleanly because of its inherent strength and rigidity. Due to its stability, mechanical fastening forms such as plugging and screwing can be preferred. Resistant to moisture, frost and dirt.