SUN ODYSSEY 389
Comfort, interior volume and seaworthiness are the watchwords for this model
• Deck plan worthy of a 40-footer
• Ample storage, liveability, and plenty of standard equipment
• Numerous options traditionally found only on larger models
• Separate shower compartments in all versions
• Swing keel version available
Comfortable, spacious and seaworthy are the watchwords for this Sun Odyssey of 12 metres (39’).
Incorporating the latest, most innovative technology of the line, the Sun Odyssey 389 offers speed, stability and good seakeeping.
A true cruiser designed by Marc Lombard!
• 2 cabins / 1 head
• 3 cabins / 1 head
• Interior woodwork: Teak or Grey cedar
• Exterior upholstery: Graphite upholstery
• Exterior cushions and canvass: Graphite and Taupe upholstery
Fixed keel version
Shoal draft version (twin rudders)
Swing keel version (twin rudders)
A8 / B9 / C12 (B8 swing version)
Yanmar Sail Drive 29HP / 21KW
Length overall - 11.75m/387"
Hull length - 10.98 m/ 36'
Hull Beam - 3.76 m / 12'4"
Displacement - 6920 kg/ 15256 Lbs
Standard keel draughî 1.98 m / 6'6“
Fuel capacity - 130 1/34 US gai
Water capacity - 200 1 / 53 US gai
Cabins - 2/3
Available Engines - Yanmar Sail Drive 29HP/21KW
CE Category - A8/B9/C12(B8 swing version)