CONTROL PANEL GMDSS
GMDSS Control Panel (Global Maritime Distress and Safety System)
Electrical panel for control of communications on board vessels according to the Maritime Radio Regulations. (R.D. 1185/2006)
The system guarantees the maintenance of communications on board in case of failure in the total or partial power supply automatically and manually, monitoring the power status of both power circuits and activating the corresponding alarms.
* Power 12 / 24v according to version
* 5 Power outputs with thermal protection
(vhf-gps-light-aux1-aux2). Total 15A max.
* Battery Charge GMDSS 15A max.
* Voltage drop <1%
* Fitting dimensions 180 X 130mm
* Maximum dimensions 200 x 145 mm
- Quick and easy installation and testing. It does not need shunts or adjustments.
- Plug-in power terminals for easy connection.
- Compact installation and reduced dimensions
- Possibility of customizing text and logo
Il O I
-Quick and easy installation and testing. It does not need shunts or adjustments.
-Plug-in power terminais for easy connection.
-Compact installation, small dimensions for fitting in bulkhead or surface box Components:
*2 Digital voltmeters (Simultaneous voltage control of both batteries)
*2 digital ammeters (loading and unloading the GMDSS battery) and service battery discharge.
*1 Waterproof selector (Manual / Off / Auto.).
*1 Internai acoustic alarm.
*4 Visual alarms.
*3 watertight switches with thermal and pilot protection (Radio. GPS and Light).
*3 Magnéto thermal circuit breakers E-T-A for manual assembly and reassembly (Load. Bat GMDSS. Bat Service. IP65 protection optional).