With the global use of HDPE (high density polyethylene) piping systems for water and industrial applications, Hayward Flow Control is proud to announce the addition of HDPE union x plain end transition fittings to its’ range of industry leading thermoplastic true union product lines. This includes Hayward ball valves, ball check valves, y-check valves, y-strainers, basket strainers and filter vessels. The addition of the HDPE end connections allows Hayward products to be used seamlessly with HDPE fluid handling systems. As with the range of Hayward Flow Control products, the HDPE end connection fittings are manufactured in Clemmons, NC, USA. The HDPE transition end connection fittings are plain end long spigot design for use with butt weld and electrofusion systems. The transition fittings are available in SDR 9 & 11 in sizes 1/2" - 4", and SDR 17 sizes 1-1/4" to 4". The plain end of the connection fittings complies to ASTM D3261 dimensional requirements, and upon request ISO15494 for DIN/EN systems.
Key Features and Benefits
• SDR 9 & 11 Available in sizes 1/2" - 4"
• SDR 17 Available in sizes 1-1/4" to 4"
• Hayward HDPE End Connectors are compatible with select Hayward PVC, CPVC or GFPP solutions only
• Butt Fusion Long Spigot Design - also suitable for electrofusion and socket weld systems
• Comply to ASTM D3261 dimensional requirements.
• Applications include but not limited to water and wastewater, mining, landfill and irrigation systems
•Sizes Available Per ISO15494 Upon Request
• High-density Polyethylene per ASTM D3350 Cell Classification PE445574C CC2, ASTM PE4710 / ISO PE100