SL-M18 STRATLOCK MALE 18KG
Panel mounting onto aluminium framework has never been faster or more flexible.The all-new Stratlock system uses a two-stage clip mechanism to provide 4mm of panel adjustment in any direction before locking accurately into position. The result; flexible yet exact
alignment with non-sequential panel removal and acoustic isolation.
Male clip with two-stage engagement for adjustable panel positioning and locking. Fixes to panel with #8 screw, or surface mount with SuperGroove Adhesive. Mounts into SL-FA, SL-SFA or SL-FB. New 18kg pull out load. No special tools required for installation.
The SL-M18 attaches to the panel, and mounts into either SL-FA , SL-SFA or SL-FB for rapid mounting of hcavy panels to aluminium or Steel extrusion framework. Featuring a two-stage engagement head, the SL-M18 engages into the new solkj internai load châssis to givc A mm supported movement in any direction before locking into place. Option to fix into panel with #8 screw, or Fastmount SupcrGroovc Adhcsivc. Combinod with the SL-FA, SL-SFA or SL FB. the SL-M18 has an 18kg pull out load and high shear strength. The distance between the panel and substrate when installcd is 10.5mm at the first click, and 5mm when pressed into final position.
• - Stroogest mounting available from Faslmounl
• - Suoported movement of the pane) 4mm in any direction before locking into final position.
• - Screw fix with #8 screw
or SupcrGroovc Adhcsivc fix
• - No spécial tools required
• - Acouslic isolation between panel and frame
• - Rts into SL-FA, SL-SFA and SL-FB
• - 18kg pull eut load
• - High shear strength
• - if8 screw fix through centre of clip for added durability