THE ADVANTAGES :
This system is the principle of maximum durability:
Hiflo® lobes: This unique geometry gives you: high volumetric efficiency, reduced internal leakage and power consumption, perfectly linear flow, but also the guarantee of a priming at 8.5 mCE.
High-quality lobe coating: Longer service life thanks to special coatings and high-quality vulcanisation on steel core.
DCID dynamic injection half-shells: This system reduces wear by an average of 1.5 times when transferring loaded products.
Simplified in-line maintenance: All wear parts can be removed from the front. To do this, you just need to remove the pump cover.
TECHNICAL FEATURES :
- Product: Grey or black water from boats
- Fixed flow rate (m3/h): Up to 11
- Density (Kg/m3) : 1000
- Viscosity - concentration (g/l) : The fluid must flow by gravity -> 100g/l MAX
- Operating temperature (°C) : Ambient
- Pump on load (no) - (b) : -0,8 minimum
- Differential pressure (b) : 2 maximum
- Operating time : Discontinuous
- Main function : Draining
- Geared motor type : 4 poles, without coupling
- Quantity: 2 (1 per pump)
- Nominal motor speed : 1420 rpm
- Gearbox ratio : 1 : 2
- Output speed : 710 rpm
- Speed variation by frequency converter : no
- Installed power: 2.2 kW
- Supply voltage: 230/400/3
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Construction: B5
- Protection class: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Motor winding protection: 3 thermistors