The oil spill combating mobile system is based on special-purpose motor vehicle
KAMAZ 43114-1025-15 with box body. This motor vehicle is a commercial product that meets all the requirements of the Russian Federation standards.
Main specifications of the base vehicle:
• Wheel arrangement/driving wheels – 6 X 6 / all wheels;
• Box body standard overall dimensions – 5,5 X 2,5 X 2,35 m;
• The motor vehicle is equipped with front winch and back draw hook;
• Luggage rack is installed on the boX body roof;
• The vehicle is equipped with powerful searchlights – front part of body
(2 pieces) and back part (1 piece);
• Special beam crane with a winch (load capacity – up to 300 kg) is installed in
the box body (optional);
• The box body is equipped with the handled equipment arrangement and
• Special heating system may be used as optional equipment.
The oil spill combating mobile system is fit with the following equipment:
• Water surface oil spill containment equipment (summer and winter oil booms);
• Water surface oil product skimming equipment;
• Ground surface oil product recovery equipment;
• Equipment used for temporary storage of gathered oil products;
• Absorption materials and other products;
• Oily waste disposal (burning) equipment;
• Accessory equipment (entrenching tool, gear pump, gasoline saw, waste bags);
• Firefighting equipment;
• Seasonal clothes and boots;
• Personal protective equipment;
• Inflatable boat;
• First-aid kit.
Assembly units the oil spill combating mobile system is fit with are specified by Customer’s requirements.