The “Picardie II” is a sail catamaran of 20 meters length and 8,58 meters of beam that can accommodate up to 97 people divided into two decks.
The sailboat has:
- Sunbathing area on the bow
- Cabin with large crystals
- Open area on the upper deck
- Two bars
- Submarine vision
- A projector and a projection screen
- Kitchen with a large structural fridge
- Two shipments to each side and a bow
- Colored lights in different areas
- Professional music equipment
It is a very light passenger catamaran designed to offer maximum comfort to passengers and make him feel that they are sailing in his own yacht. It is a very efficient boat that is propelled by two engines Iveco, but can navigate without engines, with the corresponding saving oil involved.