“The AIS Smart Antenna — Mount ‘n connect AIS sensor with integrated antenna. Standard NMEA plotter compatible output” Perfect “all in one”
AIS Smart Antenna solution for small boats, particularly RIBs, sports boats and small yachts, where dry space to mount black box AIS units is limited. Simply connect 12v or 24v power and the ANT200 will start transmitting data on all AIS targets within range of your boat – typically 10-15NM*. Ideal for use with existing AIS compatible chart plotters, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon and Furuno units.
Connect the NMEA0183 (4800 baud) output of your GPS to the ANT200 and it will automatically multiplex (merge) the slower GPS data with the high speed AIS data and transmit everything on one high speed NMEA output (38,400 baud) - perfect for connection to a chart plotter with only one NMEA input.
· World’s first AIS smart antenna
· Multiplexed NMEA input for single NMEA GPS+AIS data output at 38,400 baud
· Simple to install “all in one” smart antenna solution
· Integral 1” x 14 TPI thread for fixing to standard VHF mounts
· 15m power/data cable
· High performance dual channel AIS receiver for use with existing plotter and radar systems
· High speed NMEA output (38,400 baud)