Absorbent "LISORB GH + TL" is a 100% cork absorbent granulate.
It is the 1st ecological and eco-responsible absorbent capable of selecting the pollutant thanks to a molecule, suberin, naturally present in cork.
It first absorbs the hydrocarbons and derivatives, and then the water after 2 minutes.
It offers a very economical solution and an alternative to mineral and vegetable granules which instantly absorb all liquids while the GH + TL absorbent initially only absorbs pollutants.
This selective absorption allows you to reduce your destruction costs because LISORB GH + TL granulated absorbent recovers the pollutant on wet ground without the weight of water.
The economical choice of LISORB GH + TL cork absorbent contributes to the conservation of cork oak forests, to the sustainability of its environment (social, economic and environmental) and to the reduction of CO2 in the atmosphere.
25 L bag
Weight: 6.8 kg
Pallet of 78 bags
Absorption capacity: 25 L / bag
- Natural material, ecological, renewable and biodegradable very quickly.
- Non-toxic: does not contain cristobalite silica dust, present in calcined mineral absorbents, which cause silicosis (occupational disease). It thus contributes to the protection and safety of personnel.
- Very absorbent: 370% of its weight or 25 liters for a 6.8 kg bag.
- Good adhesion to the ground due to its density (not very volatile).
- Totally dusted.
- Drying on any type of soil.
Request a quote