Physical access control management.
Autonomy, simplicity and security of your pedestal
The fluid management system is totally autonomous and can be fitted to almost all the
existing Sourcelec and Sourcinox pedestals. It provides different types of management options
adapted to operating requirements specific to each port.
Just one key (or RSID badge) can be used to manage not only water and electricity distribution
but also access rights, tokens (e.g. number of showers), prohibitions (a lost key can be disabled), etc.
- A rust-proof reader or RSID badge is provided for each type of usage (water or electricity).
- control in all geographical locations, even remote,
- any type of control provided there is an electrical control (barriers, gates, solenoid valves,
electrical relays, pumps, etc.),
- no limitation in the number of control points,
- numerous options for control with combinations of meters, tokens, etc.
- scalable and modular system both in terms of keys and central units,
- remote control via radio, modem.
Power distribution management
The user can be credited in several ways:
- time (in hours, days, etc.), patented system,
- metering of actual consumption (litres or m³, kW),
- stop-start mode,
- assignment to a specific channel for managing usage by areas (pontoons, careening, dry dock, etc.).
This allows you to control power distribution to customers and carry out maintenance or specific
distribution operations (forced operation or locking).
- integration of access or credit data in the electronic key, badge, etc. (in encrypted form),
- comparison by the electronic central unit of these rights at the time of reading with its basic settings