SOLO 24V SINEWAVE INVERTERS
The aim of the inverters is to convert battery direct voltage into 230VAC/50Hz alternating current.
230VAC/60Hz or 115VAC/60Hz or 50Hz models are available on request.
The SOLO inverters deliver a sinusoïdal wave identical to commercial mains supply. This signal type enables a wide scope of applications: computing equipment, lighting, Hi-Fi, domestic equipment.
They have been designed to withstand to high current peak in starting transient phase: microwaves, electric tools, compressor, etc.
CRISTEC has always talked about the constant power of their pieces of equipment which is not the case of the other inverter manufacturers.
When we talk about a 24V/1000VA inverter, this is an inverter that can deliver 1000VA on continuous, 1300VA during 30mn and 2800VA during 5s (VA = W).
• Data processing :
vehicule equipped with computing equipment,
on-board computer, automatic systems, etc.
• Télécommunications :
radio communication relay,
on-board telephony, radio stations and beacons,
• Lighting :
security lighting, incandescent and fluorescent lighting, etc.
• Domestic and industrial equipment :
domestic appliances, television, portable tools,
refrigerators, micro-waves, etc.
• Significant overload capacity for starting surges.
• High efficiency-Low stand-by consumption.
• High reliability, limited size and weight.
• Fuse integrated protection.
• Battery protection with stop on low voltage.
• Silent and comfort.
• Incoming power : voltage 12, 24 or 48VDC.
• Output : voltage 230VAC - single phase - 50Hz,
power from 200VA to 3500VA.
On request : 115VAC - 50Hz/60Hz or 230VAC - 60Hz.