The cabin RIB - quality without compromise
The MV 31 Mito is standard fitted with 4 sleeping berths, a bathroom with toilet, and a pantry. We use vacuum infusion technology to laminate the boat which reduces its weight and increases its fuel-efficiency. Further, the cabin comes with a cutting edge feature: It is the sound insulation which we achieved by fitting a special core insulator in the cabin walls.
Because of the low mass we can provide this tourer with extra mountings and highly effective engine output without impairing the boat's trailing feasibility.
The race-ready boat weighs less than 2.45t incl the 2 F250 Yamaha out-board engines. If you tow a trailer weighing 3.5t you get a total trailing load of approximate 3,150kg.
The boats of the MV class have the following features:
- State-of-the-art vacuum infusion technology for manufacturing the boat hull
- Maximum weight reduction combined with increased stability
- Sandwich construction to enhance the strength of shape
- Reduced petrol consumption
- Easier seagoing in rough waters due to the optimized deep "V" hull
- Enhanced storage volume and bigger inside length of the boat