- Made in PVC 850 gr
- Equiped of one carry mast (scabbard for pennant)
- These buoys have a pocket on their foundation (bag of ballasting) to put a ballast there and allowing, by small time, not to fix them at the bottom – they are then called "drifting"
- Possibility also to fix them in the bottom of classical way, with the located point of fixing situated on the buoy's foundation
- Composed of a double room, therefore 2 inflation points – each of the rooms taking back the theoretical weight put in the pocket with ballast
- With a fixing point on the top of the buoy and a lateral fixing point (to install a lateral end of recovery or make a double anchoring in cas of extremely running)
- With strap of taking back up of the pocket with ballast