The STS45E G2 PLUS all-electric spreader is the ideal mix of environmentally advanced, highly productive, and versatile container handling. It is designed to meet the highest specifications and allow terminal operators to meet their environmental targets with its up 90% reduced energy consumption.
The new STS45E G2 PLUS all-electric twin-lift separating spreader is designed to support terminals in achieving their environmental goals without sacrificing productivity or efficiency. The Bromma all-electric STS spreader is the fastest all-electric spreader in the market with its accurate positioning when telescoping and its increased telescoping and twin separating speed. It is also quieter without a continuously running hydraulic powerpack. Terminals can also benefit from reduced electricity consumption of up to 90%, thus saving on operational costs and avoiding any risks related to hydraulic leakage.
Up to 90% reduced energy consumption
• Significantly reduced CO2 emissions footprint compared to a hydraulic spreader
• Eliminated risk of hydraulic oil leaks
• Angled end beam corners for easier cell-guide entrance and lower risk of snagging
• Improved structural strength and fatigue life
• Fast twin separation 0-1600 mm under the full load
• Significantly quieter operation due to eliminated hydraulic power pack