sit-on-top kayak / inflatable / recreational / sea
recreational, sea, flatwater
Best for : Family fun, fitness, leisure outings and exploration.
For who : Intermediate to advanced level paddlers looking for a top-of-the-range inflatable kayak for outings and exploration on all kinds of water, flat and rough.
Summary : High-performance inflatable kayaks made using Drop Stitch construction technology, giving them extremely good rigidity, plenty of space inside the cockpit, and a superior level of glide.
The new YAKKAir Full HP 1 and 2 reveal significant advances in the design of inflatable kayaks, with a panelled structure using the new Drop Stitch technology. These high-pressure inflated, rock-solid panels, assembled around pre-formed bow and stern elements, combine to create an ultra-rigid, high-performance kayak. A new revolution in inflatables....
Panelled, Drop Stitch high-pressure structure (same as our SUP range) = strength, stiffness and light weight
- Manufactured with a fusion of high performance cloths and glues = powerful adhesion, durability
- Profiled deck (with deep V moulded tip sections front and rear) and steep-angled run-offs = excellent glide, high performance, lateral stability, directional control
- Versatile design concept = great for all kinds of kayaking styles (and even SUP !)
- Totally dual performance (FULL HP2) : identical solo and duo paddle comfort
- Huge capacity for carrying equipment in the cockpit (plus extra, elasticated carry nets)
- Fast, easy inflation in less than 8 minutes thanks to its high pressure pump
- H3 high-pressure valves = reliable, totally air-tight, replaceable
- Auto-empty bung = fast, easy emptying after use
- Front deflector to minimise water entry in heavy chop