New for 2016, the Java features above all an excellent glide/stability ratio, it’s a high performance sea-going single-seater, longer than the Bilbao to allow you to take on even more ambitious outings and trips.
Combining an innovative hull and a neat design, it also gives you equally high quality features : a wide, flat rear storage area for carrying sizeable loads, integral wheels/rollers for easy transportation, plus a moulded deck insert for storing the wheels/rollers while sailing, all conceived to help you get in and out of the water with the minimum of effort. It also includes excellent and comprehensive extra equipment enabling you to customise your boat for fishing trips and excursions.
- An exploration/touring kayak, with high performance and paddle comfort
- Stable THD (similar to a tri-maran ) hull design, specially shaped for optimum hydro-dynamics
- Very wide rear storage area with integral criss-cross elasticated straps for carrying maximum equipment
- Adjustable foot rests to suit all sizes of paddler and paddle positions
- Cockpit fitted with anti-slip pads for extra paddle comfort, and protection when carried on vehicle roof bars
- Design allows individual customising using our wide range of optional accessories (fishing, exploration…)
- Integral rollers for easy solo transportation, removable for maximum paddle speed
- Anti-slip bow and stern carry handles
- Ergonomic anti-slip seats
- Integral survival lines make getting back on board simple
- Replaceable, removable rear protector and forward stem reinforcements help extend the kayak’s life
- Pre-moulded mountings for adding a rudder (optional)