- Asymmetric blades for long distance courses and touring paddling.
- Moderate power, comfort in windy and choppy conditions.
- Black anodized shaft, fitted with anti - drip shields.
BIC Kayak’s catalogue offers a wide range of kayak paddles, to give the best choice possible for every kayak pursuit and paddling style. Mini-ranges called «Beach» (leisure kayaking), «Sport» (all-round and sport kayak), «Sport Soft Grip» (integral foam grips), and «Adventure» (top quality materials, long distance paddling) will help guide you to the perfect paddle for you. The blades of our Sport and Adventure paddles have been custom designed to ensure maximum paddle comfort. The central rib stiffens the whole blade to help spread your effort and the water flow as efficiently as possible during the submerged phase. Making them exceptionally easy on your hands, comfortable to use, and delivering top performance.
Asymmetric blades, providing moderate power for long distance courses and touring paddling. The long and slender blades give also more comfort in windy and choppy conditions. Fitted with anti - drip shields and mounted on a black anodized shaft.
The Sport "4-part" paddle retains all the propelling force and versatility of the other paddles in the Sport range, with the advantage of being able to dismantle it into 4 parts. This makes it much easier to handle and pack away in a bag with an inflatable kayak or in a boat's hold.
- Mounted on a black anodized shaft which can be detached in the middle for easy transport and storage.
- The 4 sections are locked together using a stainless steel push pin system.
- While dismantled, the 4 parts are joined together by an elasticated strap.