The Trinidad is a kayak purpose-built for leisure : compact, able to seat two adults and a child, it’s highly versatile and stable, making it suitable for all kinds of situations. For family outings, its ergonomic seats and stability are reassuring. For more serious paddling and exploring, solo or two-up, its very low draught, innovative hull design and wide rear storage area are really useful for getting where you want wherever that is, with whatever equipment you need to take, and for going further, faster. As a final bonus, the Trinidad can be fitted with a small electric motor to give it even more possibilities.
Stable, designed to be simple and affordable, the Family kayaks are the gateway kayaks for our Sit-On-Top range, the easiest way to get out and have fun on the water while you’re at the beach. They are made to BIC Sport’s usual high standards, and their deck and cockpit design make them easy to use and very well suited to family and group activities.
The Trinidad and Kalao models can be fitted with a small motor.
A versatile kayak with great stability thanks to its wide, flat hull design
- Minimal water draught for exploring everywhere, even in the shallowest water
- Wide rear storage area with integral elasticated straps for safely carrying equipment
- 2 x triple-level moulded foot rests to suit all sizes of paddler
- Bow and stern carry handles for easy transportation
- Ergonomic, anti-slip seats
- Integral survival lines make getting back on board simple
- Removable rear bumper/protector helps extend kayak’s life
- Stacks easily to help reduce storage space requirements for clubs
- Two or three-person paddling, including one child passenger position