Designed with manual handling or hydraulic actuators the Bathing Ladders and Boarding Ladders are both attracting-designed and functional. Stainless steel structures, rigorous design and complete quality control (of raw materials, productive processes and final product) represent Besenzoni’s quality standards of safety and reliability, in compliance with the marine standards and regulations.
• Automatic tilting ladder with gangway function
• Structure made in polished or powder coated stainless steel
• Steps made in teak with non-slip inserts
• Teak boardwalk installed on the back of the foldable section to enable the gangway function
• Automatic rigid handrails and double row of manual removable stanchions with rope handrail when the gangway is enabled
• Aluminium housing box
• Combined with electro hydraulic control unit